1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp sour cream
2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
4. Beat the sour cream into the butter mixture till smooth.
5. Beat the flour into the mixture at high speed until it’s well-combined, then spoon into your lined cupcake tray.
6. Bake cupcakes for about 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Put on a wore rack to cool.
For the chocolate ganache:
4 ounce bar of bittersweet chocolate
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Place ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and then stir till smooth. If chocolate is still not melted microwave in 15 seconds increments and stir inbetween each microwaving.
2. Dip the top of each cupcake into the ganache and place back on wire rack to set.
For the buttercream: